The warranty period starts at the date delivered to the first end-user. This warranty does not extend to any product whose serial number has been defaced or altered, the warranty will cease if customer made modifications in the software not authorized by us.
The following are NOT covered by the warranty:
- Accessories and spare parts (including but not limited to cables, carrying case etc.)
- Defects caused by misuse, incorrect installation, incorrect repairs/modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect, including but not limited to “burn in”, overdriving of speakers and similar misuse.
- Defects caused by lightning, fire, water, or other events of force majeure.
- Defects in consumables, (i.e. components that are expected to require regular replacement including without limitation: carrying case, cables etc.) or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear especially for leather product/s.
- Batteries will be covered by three (3) months warranty.
In order for the warranty to apply, the original invoice(or any proof of purchase) is required.
If customer finds that product or color is not what was ordered, please help to provide a photo to include the product and tracking number written/print on paper, then, shoot an email within 7 days after order delivered.
Any questions, email us firstname.lastname@example.org